Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Favorite Summer Drugstore Lip Products


Yay! A new post, finally. Haha hope you guys enjoy some of my favorite drugstore lip products for the summer! 


First up is the NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream. Holy guacamole, this stuff is amazing. I heard about this product from Judy (itsjudytime) on Youtube and now I get why she loves it so much! It's literally butter on your lips. The color is perfect, its moisturizing and it doesn't bleed at all! I'm gonna go get more colors at Target soon! Haha





Next up is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp. I don't love this one as much as I thought I would, but it's still a really great lip product. Especially for a drugstore brand. It's very opaque and very matte, but doesn't dry out your lips! 



This is Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Rio Rush. I wore this color on my lips for my graduation and it stayed on perfectly for 5 hours!  One thing I really love about this product is that it's super opaque! Super bright and fun color for the summer.







The last product is Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Miami Fever. I have been looking for the perfect bright orange lip color for the summer and this is definitely it! I think this color would look good on anyone! 












No comments:

Post a Comment