Thursday, July 31, 2014

how i make my favorite starbucks drink at home


Every time I go to the Starbucks I get my favorite drink: Iced Chai Tea Latte, and in the winter: Chai Tea Latte extra hot with no water. I'm so obsessed with this drink, but others tell me they hate it. I guess it's an acquired taste! 

Anyways, I went to Target a couple of days ago and I found this Tazo Chai Latte maker. I tried it out, and it tastes exactly like Starbucks. It's amazing and ridiculously easy. I'm so glad I discovered this because it'll save me a trip to Starbucks, and save me a few bucks! 


1. Fill your cup halfway with the chai latte


2. Fill the 2nd half of the cup with milk


3. Stir and enjoy!

Mason Jars: Costco (3 pack for $19.99) or individuals at Target 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Caroline! I love how you take your pictures :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your blog T__T (and i just saw this...LOL) <3

      Delete